Senior Consultant, Healthcare
Location: Greater Boston Area
The individual should be a self-motivated, experienced professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The primary role will be to develop customer-facing presentations and project manage whilst working with extended global teams of consultants and analysts, in analysing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative market research results.
The candidate will be expected to present the outputs of projects to clients, contribute to recommendations on client strategy and participate in customer workshops.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take on client facing responsibilities. The consultant will be expected, to provide input to proposals.
- An undergraduate degree in Science, Economics, Business or a related fieldMinimum 3 years’ experience in consulting OR agency side market research (Working for a market research company, marketing or strategy consultancy)
Successful candidates should ideally have:
- Experience in the healthcare industry (Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Diagnostics etc.)
- Knowledge of US healthcare system
- Excellent presentation skills with demonstrable experience in presenting to clients at a senior level
- Client handling & management experience
- Strong qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
- Self-motivating and ability to work independently
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong verbal communication skills and interpersonal and relationship building skills, and an ability to build credibility with external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and good level of Excel knowledge
- A high level of literacy and numeracy
Our North American operations are located in Boston, and ideally, we would be looking for people close to, or with reasonable access to the Boston area, candidates should be willing to travel in N. America, with some potential for global travel.